20/20 Vision

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Fender

My Fender Precision electric bass is one of my favorite things because it represents to me what every product should be. It is well crafted out of the finest of materials. It is durable and well made. It is affordable but not cheap. It has often been described as a "work horse" and to me that's what it is. It is a tool that I have learned by experience to rely on.. Other products that come to mind when I think of Fender would be the following:

Maytag - washer/dryers
Carhart - jackets
Levi - blue jeans
Valvoline - motor oil
Martin - acoustic guitars
Lee Oscar - harmonicas
Coleman - camp stoves
Buick - automobile
Stanley - thermos
Dewalt - power tools
Casio - watch
Leatherman - multi-purpous tool
Case - pocket knife
Dunlop -guitar picks

Just glancing over this list of good products give me a feeling of satisfaction just knowing that I own them and I'm thankful that I have discovered them. The Casio watch was an especially good find because as far as watches go, it is one of the least expensive models and yet I've been through countless watch bands and batteries and it's always held up good even though I wear it to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home