20/20 Vision

Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

I got up early and walked around Sharon Wooods Lake with Jan. We saw a suspicious looking character on the trail with a golf club in hand who stopped to let us pass and then resumed walking behind us twirling his golf club. We both had the same gut feeling about this and I stopped to pick up a big stick and then we got off the trail to let him pass and he never did. since it was a rainy day and there were several lone women walking the trail, I called the ranger station to report him. They sent a ranger to walk the trail and he called me later to say he had found the man and the man explained that he was just looking for stray golf balls from the park golf course. That was a reasonable explanation because I've found two golf balls myself walking the trail.

Shortly after, I went to visit my cousin Hayden in Hamilton. On the way I stopped at Dollar General and bought a black shirt and a calculator. Then I stopped by Famous Footwear and bought a pair of New Balance jogging shoes and another pair of slip on dock shoes for wearing in the apartment. I bought the second pair because they were having a buy one pair get the second pair for half price sale.

When I got to Hayden's it was raining so we didn't work on our guitar making projects. I got him to show me how to play Tell It Like It Is on guitar and it was much easier than I imagined it would be. I called Jan and the electricity had gone off at the apartment and she was ready for me to come home if I had had my fill of running around and I had. I swung past mom's house on the way home but she wasn't there.

When I got home the electricity had just come back on. I was quite sleepy so I napped. I was awakened by the phone ringing and it was Jan calling from Krogers. She had forgotten the check book so I drove it over to her in the van.

After dinner I did the laundry and Jan turned in early after doing the dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home